We have gone ahead and updated the Job Details page, which contains some exciting new changes. Not only will you see visual updates, but everything is going to be much quicker!
Header: In the header of the job, you will now see that you can do things much easier.
- Change the Job Title, Status, Sales Rep, Office
- NEW: Have the ability to change Job Owners (will receive emails when a new applicant/talent applies)
- Clone the job
- Along with the old capabilities, you can now also notify users that this new job is created
Widgets: The entire page is now made up of widgets.
- Can customize the look of the page so that you can quickly see the information which is important to you
- Remove any widgets with information that you do need (can be re-added from the Header)
Job Audit: Located in the header
- This allows you to track any change made to the widgets
- Will give you the before and after, so if you ever make a mistake you can easily see what was there before and change it back
NEW: Hired Details updates (as of July 2020 Release)
Some exciting updates have been made to the Hired Details widget on the Job Details page. These changes will make it easier to navigate and find the information within the widget especially in scenarios with a high volume or placements. Below are the new tools that can be utilized in the Hired Details:
- Columns: The widget will now have sortable columns for the name, hired date, start dates and end dates
- Search bar: Use this field to search for any of the text that can be found in the sortable columns
- Active toggle: A toggle that allows you to filter the Hired Details in order to see only the talent who are currently on contract or all of the previously hired contractors