Searching for Contacts or Companies
When you need to quickly leverage a contact's profile, select the preview icon and tags. Towards the bottom, you'll notice the ability to create opportunities, jobs, tasks, or activities directly from this view
Switching Between Views
You can easily switch between the company and contact results. For example, when you run a search for companies based in San Francisco, you can elect to view the contacts within that company as well
The layout of the search results is configurable. Meaning, you can add and remove columns using the selector in the top right of the results header. With zero reloading needed, the changes are made instantly. You also have the ability to drag and drop the columns per your preference. Additionally, you can sort or pin columns to the left and right. Avionté will remember your customized column order.
You might also notice that your results are color-coordinated. We use colors to serve as a quick visual for outreach frequency. The color of the name changes if there is a manually logged Task or Activity on the Contact's profile. The following colors reflect the thresholds:
- Green - they have been contacted within the last 30 Days
- Yellow - they have been contacted in the last 31 – 60 Days
- Red - They have been c ontacted in the last 61 – 90 Days
- Dark Blue - they have not been been contacted in more than 90 days
- Light Blue - They have never been contacted
Search for Companies with Expiring Documents
This search term gives you the ability to see which companies have expiring documents during a specified date range. To use it, follow these steps:
- Go to Companies
- Select Expiring Docs from the CRM Terms dropdown
- Select a Date Range (e.g. "Within This Week")
- Click Done
- Click the Companies search button. The companies with expiring documents will be retrieved.
Click on a company to view its' detail, and click Documents to list them. The documents with expiration dates will be indicated.
Search by Company / Office Name
Search by the Office Name, as well as the Company Name.
This can help narrow results for Companies by searching for specific Offices or by searching only Offices (no Company Name)