As an administrator, you can grant or remove each user's access to BOLD features.
To reach the User Types panel, follow this path: Account & Settings (user icon menu) > Utilities > search for 'user types' > select User Types. The User Types dialog appears.
Select the user type which you would like to set up. A User type edit screen will load.
Example: Standard Access
We recommend starting your Staff users with the setup shown below:
Mimicking this access setup ensures that your users have full access to, and can make edits to their own work without compromising your overall database. Additionally, it removes the ability to extract your data as well as edit the verbiage, settings, and access you have customized.
Glossary of Terms/Links to Detail
- Job Board: Ability to search and create jobs
- Business Intelligence (BI): Get insight into data and drill into key metrics
- Tasks: Ability to create/share/assign applicant & contact tasks. Also includes Opportunities & Hotlist views
- Applicant Tracking: Manage and search your applicants
- CRM: Manage and search your companies and contacts
- Document Manager: Use the Documents tab to create folders, add & share documents
- Reports: Use the reports tab to view various reports, KPIs and data
- Sub Vendors: User access into the Sub-Vendor Manager functionality
- Delete / Edit Own: The user can only delete their own entries
- Delete / Edit Admin: The user can delete any entries
- Video Interview: Connect applicants and hiring managers via online interviews
- Search Closed Jobs: Allows searching of jobs by closed statuses
- Call Lists: Create lists of applicants to extract and print
- Merge Applicants: Allows merging of duplicate applicant profiles into a single one
- Merge Companies & Contacts: Allows merging of duplicate contact or company profiles into a single one
- Post Jobs: Create new job postings and make them available for public applications
- Schedule & Send Reports: Schedule and send reports from the Analyze tab to others
- Talent Compare: Find related applicants or match applicants to jobs just by visiting an applicant's profile or talent page
- Recruit Manager: View all recruiter statistics, calendars and search applicants by any representative, can mass update talent reps
- Recruit Admin: Access to all private applicants - requires Recruit Manager
- Sales Manager: View all sales statistics, calendars and search CRM by any representative, view / edit company job requirements and templates, change company reps
- Sales Admin: Access to all private companies and contacts - requires Sales Manager
- Finance Admin: Ability to edit hire dates and financial details, sync QBO and Netsuite entities, view company invoices, view & edit submission and pipeline credit, remove extensions, reverse timesheets approvals, view &^ search for active, former and non-active placement statuses
- Tax Admin: Access to personal identifiable information, such as birth dates, social security, and worker authorization
- Last 4 SSN Search and View:
- View/Edit EEO Details On Tax Tab: Allows uer to view and edit EEO Details on the Tax Tab of the Applicant/Talent Profile
- Job Creation Admin: Allows user to create jobs and search entities outside of their office access
- Company Restrictions: Allows user to edit company restrictions
- Marketplace Admin: Allows user to perform advanced administration functions in the Marketplace
- Email Add-ins: Use Outlook to import applicants, create contacts, create jobs, sync emails, and view profiles, or use Gmail to sync emails.
- Email BCC Sync: Sync emails from any platform by BCC'ing email@example.com
- Auto Email Sync: Integrate and then automatically sync emails from your provider
- Resume Eater: Parse resumes from any platform by forwarding them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Custom SMTP: Send emails using your own email address and attach documents to your mass emails
- Applicant Print:
- Extract to Excel: Extract your applicant, job, & CRM searches to Excel
- Template Editor: Customization options for applicant questionnaires, web applicant test, resume branding, manager feedback forms, and email templates
- Resource: This person is viewable in user dropdowns
- User Groups: Create user groups to share profiles, documents, and templates
- Commission Allocator: Add & edit commissions
- Table Editor: Customization options for most dropdowns in Avionté, such as tags, stages, and activities
- System Email Settings: Access to Thank You Email & Unsubscribe system options
- Utilities: Access to User accounts, Careers Page Editor (Job Board Editor), System E-mail Settings, Record archive, Logo Editor, & more
- Create Users: Ability to create new users. Please note that creating new users will incur additional charges based on your contract
- Advapay Payroll:
- SAGE 2.0:
- EEO: View detailed responses to your EEO questionnaires per each job title. This report is used primarily for EEO audit purposes.
- KPI: View performance indicators per each stage of specific jobs. This reports how long (in days) it took to get to each job stage since the creation of the job
- Latest Candidate Stage: Report on latest pipeline and nominate stages
- Consultant Spend: Weekly report on consultant's hours worked, expenses, burden, and GP
- Timesheet Status: View the status of timesheets (Open, Submitted, Approved, etc.) along with comprehensive timesheet details. This report is often used to audit weekly submissions and approvals
- Contract Falloff: View upcoming contract end dates for a given time frame. This report allows you to understand when your contractors will become “on the market” again so you can line them up with another position.
- Daily Consultant (Spend): View financial details on consultants and jobs per timesheet day for bill, pay, expenses, leave and cost of service information
- Active Consultant: View consultants that are actively working on jobs along with details such as Job, company, manager, bill/pay rate, and time approver.
- Consultant Markup: Report on all applicants/talent and the markup cost to the client
- Purchase Order: Report on all open purchase orders
- Consultant Forecast: Forecast report on total rev, cost of service, and GP per consultant
- Job Board Forecast: Forecast of potential revenue and GP of jobs that are currently on the job board along with current candidates in process for these jobs, total openings, and other basic information. You may also filter by company, job types, and tiers.
- Job Board Insight: Highly configurable report allowing you to individually select job details along with talent activities/stages. This report allows you to build out the data you want to see. Job details include Open positions, candidate hire date, pay rate, candidate rep, and position skills. Talent activities/stages include Nomination stages, pipeline stages, and candidates in progress.
- Hiring Stats: Breakdown of the days required to complete each job stage for each hired candidate. Additionally, you can see the candidate source tag, as well as the web application source.
- User Activity:
- User Stats: View stats and KPIs for a user of the system
- Contractor Snapshot: Snapshot of who was working on positions along with their bill/pay rates per job for a given date range
- Dispositions for Filled Jobs: Displays EEO information for talent as well as time and date stamps of the talent's move through the Pipeline and Nominated Stages.
- Starts Report: List of candidates who have started—or will start—on a job. View job details such as Position, company, start/end date, bill/pay rates, and candidate/nomination source.
- Hiring History: Started applicants and basic job information given a specified date range
- Consultant Hours by Date: Aggregate totals of consultant hours by job given a specified date range along with basic job and pay/bill rate information
- Back Office Commissions: View detailed commission, amounts, and percentages per individual jobs, based on an entered timeframe. This also displays the total bill, pay, burdens, and costs of service.
- Leave Report: View consultant and contractor leave/sick days and hours taken per job and timesheet week as well as total timesheet hours logged for that week
- Offer Recap Report: Details of offers given a specified date range
- Web Test Results:
- Analyze Time Report:
- Job Post Summary:
- Talent Activities Report:
- Recruit Stats: View recruiting stats on Homepage and Dashboard
- Candidate Processing: Weekly aggregate of candidates placed through job stages with the ability to drill down and view detailed job and candidate information.
- Candidate Contact Details: An exportable report that lists talent contact details such as: Email, phone number, and address
- Applicant Marketing: An overview of weekly web applicants through your job board. Drill down to view which websites your applicants used to find your job board, unique applicant details, and applicant conversions.
- Hotlist Report: Report on hotlist and applicants/talent associated with them
- Recruit Tasks: View scheduled talent tasks by date, as well applicable notes.
- Position Categories: A complete list of position categories and skills attached to jobs. Additionally, this report displays basic job details such as hiring manager and Avionté representative information.
- Declined Candidates: Detailed view of candidates declined from jobs. Identifies at which stage the candidate was declined, as well as notes included during the decline stage.
- Sales Stats: View weekly counts of complete sales stats and activity. Drill down into each activity type to view a timestamp of the contact activity, as well as any notes logged for the activity.
- Sales Activities: Detail account of contact activities with basic activity information such as activity type and corresponding notes.
- Client Contact Report: Detail contact information for clients including email and address. Searchable by company, location, industry, and category
- Opportunities: Search for a comprehensive list of opportunities. View basic opportunity information such as Amount, commitment, and percentage. Identify the status of an opportunity, as well as potential next steps.
- Sales Tasks: Search for and display client and company task information including task user, type of task, and date information (note that in the Reports section this is called the Client Tasks report).
- Manager Processing: Discover which managers have responded to manager feedback/interview feedback forms.
- Paycom Hired Records Report: Report of hired records that can be exported in Paycom format
- Quickbooks Perm Export:
- NetSuite Invoice Export:
- Xero Invoice Export:
- HROI Timesheet Export:
- E-Signature Document Audit: Collect selected E-Signature documents completed during a specific date range. For more information click here: Adobe Sign Document Audit