The Active Contractor report provides users an overview of all active contractor placements. To see a report of all placements, including permanent positions, view the “Hiring Stats” report within the “Operational” folder.
Understanding the Filters
- Name of the company office associated with the job; e.g., "Main, Eagan, MN")
- Name of the division associated with the job (note: not every account will have divisions enabled)
- Name of the region associated with the job; e.g. “North America”
- Name of the office associated with the job; e.g. “San Francisco”
- Use this filter to refine/exclude specific companies
- Internal placement ID used to associate placements to jobs
- Displays the job type; e.g. is it a Contract, Permanent, Contract to Perm, EOR
- Name of a consultant hired for the position
- Primary email for a consultant.
Req Sales Rep
- Name of the account manager/sales rep who owns the job
Hired Candidate Rep
- Name of the recruiter who placed the candidate; additional job owner
- Name of the company to which the candidate was placed
- Name of the hiring manager for the position
- Internal title of the job. Note, this isn’t the public-facing job title used when posting to job boards
- Name of the hiring manager’s division; e.g. “North America”
- Name of the hiring manager’s department; e.g. “Finance Department”
- Date the Avionte user processed the candidate’s start. Note, this is just for internal use and does not apply to the candidate’s “Start Date”
- Date the candidate is anticipated to start on the job. Note, this is different to the “Hired Date”
- The last working day of the contract
- The hourly amount the client will be billed
- The hourly amount the contractor receives
Using the Data
To get deeper insights into this report, you can narrow down the list of companies with active placements. This can come in handy when you want to see how many placements your larger clients have.
Conversely, you can deselect companies from the “Company” filter. This can be helpful if you use Avionte for your internal recruiting as you can hide hires to your company and eliminate any false positives.