Through Avionté you can automatically post to Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, or individually post to the multitude of other social sites that exist. With the Avionté Auto-Share feature you can set jobs to automatically re-post to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn at the frequency of your choosing! You can even set how often you would like your jobs refreshed on each site individually. If you currently use Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn to promote your open positions, then our Auto-Share feature is a great way to post and promote from a single platform.
Enabling this functionality is fairly simple: start by selecting "Avionté Marketplace" from your Account & Settings dropdown. Alternatively, you can access the Avionté Marketplace from the Utilities tab.
Note: Use the Business/Professional account instead of your personal account. However, you can use a personal account if needed
From here, choose the social media site(s) you would like to post your jobs through.
- Go to the Avionté Marketplace
- Choose the Social category on the left and choose the network you would like to have the ability to Auto-Share Jobs to:
- In order to enable this functionality, you must enter your log-in credentials for the specific app (Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Twitter).
- Select Details for the app you would like to connect.
- Click the blue "Settings" button.
- You will then be prompted to enter your login credentials for the Social Media app. If successfully entered, a green checkmark saying Enabled will appear, as well as a Connection Expires date.
- Note: Use the Business/Professional account instead of your personal account. However, you can use a personal account if needed
Setup a Job for Auto-Share
- Go to Job Board–>Job Details–>Job Posting Status and Options widget
- Once you have successfully posted a job you will see the Auto-share option in the Job Posting and Options section. Learn more on how to post a job here.
- Choose the frequency with which you would like the job to post.
- Select the day and time you would like the auto-share to occur.
- Make any preferable edits to the messaging that will be posted to the specific job board.
- Click "Post Now" for the posting to immediately appear on your social media account and select "Submit Auto-Share" button to complete the process
We recommend your logo be uploaded using 150 x 38 size. You can upload your logo to the Logo Editor to have it reflect in the auto-sharing feature.