This process applies to clients who only use Front Office. Clients using Classic-style back office access with BOLD should instead refer to this article for Timesheet and Time Entry Process.
After a Talent has been added in BOLD, this is the process used to pay them:
- View Timesheets in the Timesheet module
- Select Timesheet > Select a Company > Set Job Status = All > Select a Contractor > Select a Time Select option, and click GO!
- Click on View Timesheet for the applicable Week Ending
- In the Timesheet screen, enter the applicable hours and select Save Timesheet. A message will appear at the bottom of the screen verifying that the timesheet has been saved, but not yet submitted.
- Submit the timesheet by selecting Save & Submit Timesheet.
- A popup titled "Submit Hours" will appear. To verify the submission of the timesheet, select Submit Timesheet.
- The timesheet screen will appear again. To approve the timesheet, select Approve Timesheet.
- A popup titled "Approve Timesheet" will appear. To verify the approval of the timesheet, select Approve Timesheet.
- Process the timesheets by going to the Back Office tab and selecting Process Timesheets.
- The Process Timesheets screen will appear. Enter the fields on the Contractor Pay Filters including the Employer, Week Ending Range, Placement Type, and Employment Type. Select Run Report.
- A list of timesheets is displayed. Select the one for your Candidate, or all candidates by using the select box at the beginning of the transaction, and select Process [# of] Records.
- Select the applicable accounting period and click Submit.
The Timesheets Processed dialog appears.
- Click Close.
- Later, your candidate can be accessed via the path Back Office > Time Entry > Open.