|What did Avionté do?
We improved Talent Questionnaires (formerly Web Applicant Tests) with multiple enhancements:
- Consistent labeling of this tool throughout the system
- Customization in the text editor sections, using a rich text editor
- Provide the ability to include a talent-facing title for the email/questionnaires
- Ability to upload a document as an attachment with the questionnaire
- Added more "Single Line" options to match Adobe merge (linked) fields - Emergency Email 1, Emergency Email 2
- Allows Questions to be dragged/dropped to determine question order. Use of the Question Order field is no longer necessary, and this prevents having multiple questions with the same order position.
- Shows questionnaire title in Results Aside & Extracted PDF
- Added new field on Talent Profile > Tax Tab for Emergency Contact Email
- An audit log on the talent profile
- Updates to the Essay question type. If an Essay question is made required, a minimum number of characters can be set. This prevents talent from being able to bypass the question by entering only a special character, like a period.
- If a question is not required and no score is recorded, the answer is reported as "N/A" (not applicable)
- When talent receives email notifications that they have a questionnaire to complete, the email will show the name of the questionnaire(s), so it matches what was assigned by the BOLD user.
- Fixed known bugs
|Why did we do that?
Customers requested these enhancements after using questionnaires extensively and making improvement requests.
|Why does this matter to you, as a client/customer/user?
Thanks to these enhancements, Talent Questionnaires should be easier to use and more effective at gauging talent information and expertise levels.
Talent Questionnaires are available to all clients using AviontéBOLD; no additional cost or system setting changes is necessary.
For more information and directions on creating and sending talent questionnaires, see this knowledge base article: Create and Send Talent Questionnaires – AviontéBOLD.