Quick links for some of the advanced functionality for INSIGHTS.
- How to Duplicate, Share, and Email Schedule
- How to Customize Dashboards
- How to Run Reports
- How to edit Widgets
How to Duplicate, Share, and Email Schedule
How to Customize Dashboards
Example: Gross Profit by Recruiter
Example: Total Hours
How to Run Reports
Example: Back Office Commissions Report
How to edit Widgets
How to Edit Widget Graph Colors
To specifically edit the color of graphs within a widget in your dashboard, do the following:
- Login to AviontéBold, and in the upper menu bar, hover your mouse over Analyze.
- Below it, select the Insights option.
- On your main Insights page locate the Dashboard containing the Widget you are attempting to edit.
- Hold your mouse over the Dashboard and you will see the Edit button appear.
- Click the Edit button and from the new menu that will open, select the option Duplicate. This will create an exact duplicate of the Dashboard which you can now edit.
- Locate the Widget containing the graph you are attempting to edit within this dashboard and hold your mouse over it. This will cause the Edit button to appear.
- Click the Edit button and a new menu will open on the left-hand side of the page.
- Within that menu, click the Edit button next to the field who's color you would like to edit.
- Use the color selector tool to select the color you would like that field to be, and then click OK.
- Once you have selected your preferred color for all fields, click Apply at the top of the page to save the new Dashboard.