The Recruiter Summary dashboard allows you to be better prepared and focus on what you need to accomplish right now.
- Shows trending starts, ends, gross profit and margin, talent, billed clients, and invoice details.
- Summarizes recruiting and gross profit dashboards to provide them in one centralized place to meet your needs.
Note: Users for Business Intelligence prior to 2022, please contact your Account Manager.
The entire Report is called a Dashboard. A Dashboard can have several Widgets, which are the individual Graphs, Charts, or Details. Below is an example of the Recruiter Summary Dashboard.
- Click here to go to the Gross Profit Folder (list of Dashboards)
- Click here for more information on Terms and Filters (INSIGHTS)
- Click here for more information on System Terms (Glossary)
Located in Widget
|GrossWages + AgencyCost + EmployerTaxes + WorkerComp + GPAdjPay + GPAdjCost + Burden
|(BillAmount + GPAdjBill – DiscountAmount) – (GrossWages + AgencyCost + EmployerTaxes + WorkerComp + GPAdjPay + GPAdjCost + Burden)
|Accounting Period Year
|Accounting Period Quarter
|Accounting Period Month
|Sum of Item Bill of all Transaction type which is taxable i.e. Is Adjustment = 0
|GP Adj Bill
|Sum of Item Bill for Transaction types that is nontaxable and has property GPCalculation set to True.
|Discount Amount, if used.
|Sum of Item pay is transaction is linked to Agency or Non W2 Employee (Sub contractors)
|Sum of all Employer Taxes.
|Worker Comp Cost
|Sum of Worker Comp Cost.
|GP Adj Pay
|Sum of Item Pay for Transaction types that is nontaxable and has property GPCalculation set to True.
|GP Adj Cost
|Sum of Item Cost for Transaction types that is nontaxable and has property GPCalculation set to True.
|Sum of Additional Burden, if used (Admin tools >> Burden)