You can use AviontéBOLD's CRM search and organization features to maintain your companies and contacts (and Offices).
If you already know the Company/Contact name, the Quick Search is the best way to find the Company/Contact.
- Begin building your search by typing in search terms, and you'll see appropriate filters appear beneath the term.
- Configure your results and reorder your columns.
- Save your search to bypass having to set up your columns and filters again.
- Switch between the company and contact results view.
- Use the preview icon, and gain access to view the contact’s activities, jobs, and tags.
- Select Contacts and you can begin taking mass actions.
- You can also keep track of the last company or contact that you've reached out to.
Tips and Tricks
Learn how to navigate while running searches in the CRM
- Use the Company categories to search and organize your clients based upon their contract details.
- Enter the Contract type in the Categories dropdown, and then the markup in the details.
- Then use the Status filter to locate all active clients within that list.
- You can also quickly switch to the Contacts tab, and view the hiring managers at the company.
Marketing Talent to a Customer Search
- We recommend organizing your Contacts with the position category using skill tags, as they are shared between both contacts and applicants.
- If you have a strong applicant with a distinct skill set, you can locate clients who hire for those skills.
- Use the Status filter to find your active clients.
- Then use the company category filter to find Contacts with a specific position title or skill set.
- Next, send these Contacts an email to market your applicant.
- Use the Contact Activities Search to locate hiring managers at active accounts with whom you have not spoken recently.
- Use the status filter to find your active customers, and then the activity search to view all Contacts who have not had an email sent to them in the last couple of months.
- Then, leverage the flagging filter to locate the Contacts you have deemed green, or OK to reach out to.
- Create a task to reach out, or send an email to say hello.
Search by Company / Office Name
Search by the Office Name, as well as the Company Name.
This can help narrow results for Companies by searching for specific Offices or by searching only Offices (no Company Name)