Avionté provides users with the ability to allocate multiple Purchase Orders to a start. If there is ever a time when a contractor is assigned to various projects for one client, Avionté users can easily track and manage what has been completed and which projects are pending completion.
- Avionté enables users to efficiently allocate multiple Purchase Orders to a start, facilitating the tracking and management of various projects for a single client.
- Users can set up notifications for reaching client PO threshold amounts, enhancing visibility and control over budget limits by receiving timely email alerts.
- The creation of unique Purchase Order numbers and the ability to manage thresholds in Avionté's interface ensures accurate tracking and seamless integration with Classic/Back Office systems.
Users can also set notifications when they are close to reaching their client’s PO threshold amount by simply checking a box.
You will be able to check a box to indicate that you would like to receive an email with the threshold amount is reached. To set up the notification, go into the desired Company profile –> POs tab and enter the information. Lastly, check the box to set the notification.
Create a Purchase Order
- Go to the Company record where you want to add the PO # for.
- Click on the POs sub-tab.
Note: The PO # must be unique or you'll be prevented from adding (for that Company).
- Click on the Add New PO button
- Enter information into the following fields:
- PO Number: Enter a unique alphanumeric value (duplicates aren't allowed)
- Net Amount: Enter the total amount of the PO
- Remaining: Enter an amount if part of the PO has previously been used.
- Description: Enter a description about the Purchase Order
- Send Notification Email when remaining amount reaches threshold (checkbox): Check this to receive a notification when the amount reaches the Threshold amount.
Note: The Threshold Notifications don't work for Integrated Clients.
If you click the checkbox for Send Notification Email when remaining amount reaches threshold, then 2 new fields will appear:
- Threshold: Enter the amount to receive the notification
- Notifications To: Type a name and select the User(s)
Click on the Create PO button
If the Purchase Order hasn't been used, and you have one for $15,000, then you would use:
- Net Amount = 15,000
- Remaining = 15,000
If you have a Purchase Order for $15,000, but only $1,000 remain when you enter into BOLD, then you would use:
- Net Amount = 15,000
- Remaining = 1,000
Duplicate PO Numbers
The Purchase Orders sync to Classic / Back Office.
New Purchase Order #
When creating a Purchase Order (PO) Number, it must be unique for that Company. All PO #s in your system must be unique, and there are any duplicates previously listed then you’ll be prompted to update to a unique PO #.
- The PO Number must be unique otherwise you’ll be prevented from adding.
- Once the PO Number is validated, you are able to finish adding.
Updating Purchase Order #
Go to the Company record that has the Purchase Order you want to change.
- Click on the POs tab
- Click on the Edit button for the PO # to change.
- Update the PO Number:
- If the new PO # is a duplicate, you’ll see an error message (it takes a couple seconds to display)
- Once you type in a unique PO #, the error message will disappear.
- Click on the Update PO button
- Notice the PO Number has been updated