Customize the permissions for each of the Hiring Managers/Contacts.
- Customize individual Manager permissions
- Provides details for each permission
- Click on Account & Settings
- Click on User Accounts
- Select the Managers from the Type drop down
- Find the Hiring Manager to edit the permissions for
- Click on the Edit Access button
- Click the checkbox next to the permissions
- Payroll User: DNU Adds the Onboard Contractor tab to the Manager Portal, which can no longer be used/does not function. User can see financial details on Job Details page.
- Company Admin: Grants access to all jobs at a company, not just jobs where they’re the Manager. User can see all the open jobs for their Company.
- New Req Email: An e-mail will be sent to the Manager User when a New Job is Created. They will get an email for all new jobs that they can see.
- Manager Recruiter: Give Manager User access to the Job > Talent Screen of their jobs. They can see talent in Talent Page for jobs.
- Hiring Manager: Allows Manager Users to Create Jobs in the Portal.
- Applicant Tracker: Gives Manager Users to the Talent Records in your database. This includes the ability to search, view the talent profile (resume, education, and work history tab only), pipeline and nominate talent to their jobs, send e-mails, add comments, and create talent reports.
- Timesheets Submit: Allows manager user to create and submit timesheets on behalf of talent.
- TImesheets Mass Approve/Decline: Allows manager users to approve multiple timecards simultaneously. This is a feature for BOLD BO clients (not full integration).
- View Company Invoices: Allows Manager Users to view invoices in the portals. This allows clients to view company invoices.
- Click on the Save button