A great part about the Branded Resume feature is that the original resume, the one with all of the candidate's contact and personal information, can be automatically scrubbed and replaced with your information. Scrubbing a submitted resume allows you to send candidates to the hiring manager or client without giving away the candidate's personal info. Lastly, the updated and branded resume is saved as a separate resume file within the candidate's Avionté profile, thereby leaving the original resume intact!
Click on the links below for more information:
- Set up Branded Resumes (2.0)
- Set up Branded Resumes (Classic)
- Using Branded Resumes (2.0)
- Using the Resume Generator
Brand a Resume
- Go to an Applicant’s/Talent profile
- Click on the Resumes tab
- Scroll down to the Resume Documents section
- Click on the Brand button
- Click on the Go to Classic Branding Tool button
- Enter information into the following fields
- Brand Template:
- (branded): appears at the end of the name to distinguish it from the original.
- Click here for more information on creating Resume Brand templates
- Attempt to remove emails and phone numbers:
- This will try to remove the Email and/or phone #s listed
- Click here to go to the Section for more information
- Brand Template:
- Click on the Continue button
- Now you'll see a new Resume in the Resume Documents section.
Remove Email and Phone #s
The check box Attempt to remove emails and phone numbers allows Avionté to remove the candidate's contact information from their resume.
Note: This will remove the text from the resume and will not reformat accordingly.
Example: If contact information is displayed in four consecutive rows, the text from all four rows will be removed, leaving four rows of blank white space. If it's a Word Document then you can edit it, after it's branded, to correct the formatting.
|Original||Email and Phone # removed|