Click on the links below for more information:
Locating the Report
- Click on Analyze Tab
The Reports Sub Tab will automatically be selected
- In the Search Reports field, type HIRED RECORDS
- Click on the Hired Records (Paycom) Report
Report of hired records that can be exported in Paycom format.
Note: This Report doesn't contain any filters and automatically runs.
Once the report is generated, there are a couple options for setup available.
- Click on the Setup button
- Enter information into the appropriate fields:
- Position Codes (Column V): Go to Paycom Positions in the Table Editor to update these if your company uses them.
- Home Department (Column X): Select an option from the drop down menu
- Labor Allocation Defaults (Column DI): Select an option from the drop down menu
- Workers Comp Code (Column AH): Go to WC Codes in the Table Editor to update these if your company uses them.
Click here for information on creating Worker Comp Codes
- Custom Field (Column DL): Enter information as needed
- Click on the Save button