Note: Once the integration is enabled by the Text-Em-All Admin user, additional users that need access to the integration will have to enter their Text-Em-All user account credentials in the Marketplace.
Marketplace User Login
- From the Marketplace, click the Settings button on the Text-Em-All card.
a. Enter Text-Em-All username
b. Enter Text-Em-All password
c. Click Login
- If the credentials are valid, a confirmation message will be displayed. Click Close.
- If invalid Text-Em-All user credentials are entered into the Marketplace, the user will receive an error stating the username and or password are invalid once the Login button is clicked.
- For new Text-Em-All user accounts, Text-Em-All requires that you complete their onboarding before using the integration. So if a user tries to login to the Marketplace but hasn’t completed the onboarding, they will receive an error stating that must be completed before they can move forward.
- Note: A link is provided within the error that directs the user to Text-Em-All’s site.
Next article in the series: TEA 3. Integration Setup: Standard Text-Em-All Activity Types
Previous article in the series: TEA 1. Integration Setup - Marketplace Integration Enablement