This brief article describes how to upload a standard form (such as a state W-4) into Adobe Sign.
- Log in to Adobe Sign.
- Create a reusable template by clicking on the option.
- Add a standard form (like a State W-4) by clicking on the Add Files link.
- Load the file as is.
- Click the Preview & Add Fields button.
- Do not make any changes to the form; click Save on the right-hand side.
- The template creation is complete. You can now log out of Adobe Sign.
For instructions to activate and use the form in AviontéBOLD, proceed to Talent Onboarding Task Packets – Avionte Bold.
For related information, consult these articles: