With Auto Sync, you can sync your sent and received emails to an associated profile.
Auto sync is found within the Utilities section and needs to be configured to use your email credentials, IMAP server, and port. Once your settings are authenticated you need to select which of your email folders you want to sync.
- Go to the User menu (with avatar) and select Utilities; the related screen will open.
- Select Auto Email Sync. The related screen will open.
- Click the control so that it is Enabled.
- Enter Your Email Provider information and password in the fields shown.
- Click Connect & Load Folders.
- A list of Folders to Sync will appear in the second column of the screen.
- Select the desired Folders to Sync.
Note: syncing with multiple folders will probably result in duplicates. We suggest that you sync only with the folders Inbox and Sent Items. Selecting Calendar, Conversation History, etc., will duplicate syncs and take extra time.
- When set up is ready, scroll down and click Save.
- The system will begin syncing your emails.
- The sync process will run within the first 15 minutes that your auto sync is authenticated and will continue to run every 15 minutes after that. You will see the associated sync times to the right of your auto sync settings each time a sync completes.
- Any time you click “Connect & Refresh Folders,” the process will reset, and any emails that were sent during the reset time may not be synced.
- If you would like emails that are exchanged between members of your organization to not be synced, be sure to use the Filter Rules.
- By entering your email domain and selecting the 'Filter To' and Filter From' options, these emails will not sync into the system.
We recommend that users only sync their inbox and sent folders. If using Gmail, either select inbox and sent OR [Gmail]/All Mail. If all three are selected, it will create double logs.