You can add one or more Timesheet Approvers for any Talent, on a job. Adding additional approvers makes sure a contractor’s time gets approved in a timely manner.
- Click here for a manual you can customize with your Logo to send to Hiring Managers.
- Click here for information on receiving emails when candidate applies or new job created
- For jobs where there are multiple Talent, each Talent can be assigned different Approvers (the alternate Approver is for the Talent, not the job).
- Once Approvers have been added, they will receive timesheet approval and reminder emails.
- Reminder e-mails are sent out once a day after a Talent has submitted their time.
- Any Timesheet Approver can approve or reject the submitted timesheet directly from the notification email they receive, or by logging in and going to the timesheets page.
- Timesheets are approved on a first come, first serve basis.
Add Timesheet Approvers
You have the ability to select internal Avionté users (users must have Timesheet Approver access) and/or any contacts associated to the company. Timesheet Approvers have the ability to approve and reject timesheets directly from the e-mail notification they receive.
- Go to the Job that you want to add the Timesheet Approver(s) for
- In the Hired Details section, click the Edit icon next to the Talent
- Scroll down to the Timesheet Approvers section
- Click on the Add Timesheet Approver button
- Enter the following data:
- Office/Region: Select the Office/Region where the Contact (Timesheet Approver) is located.
- Approver: Select the Contact from the drop down list
- Type: Select if the Timesheet Approver should be able to approve: Timesheets, Expenses, or Both.
- Click on the Save button
Duplicate Approver error
If you select the same Contact, you'll see an error message.
- You will not be able to save the changes until the error is resolved