Add Additional Custom Job Details to the Default BOLD Start Sheet
- Click Account & Settings
- Click Utilities
- Select System Email Settings Tile.
- Click the Edit button to the right of Start Sheet Email Templates to open the template editor.
- Edit or Create New Start Sheet templates within this section.
Example: using some of the Standard Merge Fields. You can also add all Custom Job Details from the Standard Merge Fields drop-down.
- Insert Images or Links to display company information. Use banner tools to align & size.
- In order to insert additional pre-populating job detail information, navigate to the Table Editor section. Account & Settings > Table Editor.
- Select Custom Job Details Tile.
- Enter Title & select Item Type for new Custom Job Detail. Click Add to complete.
- Within created Jobs - scroll down to locate the Custom Job Details section. Use the dropdown below Custom Job Details to select desired fields for the job which were previously created with the table editor.
- Use the addition (+) symbol to add/activate the selected Job Detail.
- Enter any associated values to the custom Job Detail. Example of Safety Information shown below.
- Click the Save icon
- Add additional Custom Job Details & Values as required for the job from the dropdown.
- Locate assigned Talent within the Job Order & click the Arrow Sheet button to launch the Start Sheet Email.
- To manually copy specific Custom Job Details, simply scroll to the bottom of the template to locate the Custom Job Details & Copy.
- Paste Custom Job Details to the desired location within the Start Sheet template. Send when complete.