The Transaction must first be setup in Classic (Back Office).
Related articles for Classic:
- Navigate to the Job Details page
- Open Hired Details for a talent
- Scroll to the bottom and enable Additional Transactions
- Select Tips (Cash) from the Transaction Type dropdown. Choose the appropriate Input Type and Pay & Bill Term.
- Select Tips (Paid) from the Transaction Type dropdown. Choose the appropriate Input Type and Pay & Bill Term.
- Note: The Pay column remains at $0.00 because the amount that the employee will earn from tips will fluctuate from one pay period to the next. This will be entered in Time Entry each week.
- This will sync to the Assignment in Classic Back Office. When you Create Transactions in Time Entry each week, these Transactions Types will be automatically inserted.