Skip to main content
Add Tips/Additional Transaction Types to an Assignment
The Transaction must first be setup in Classic (Back Office).
Additional Transaction Types
Configure Avionté Transaction Types to Manage Tips
Configure Employee Record to Include Tips
- Navigate to the Job Details page
- Open Hired Details for a talent
- Scroll to the bottom and enable Additional Transactions
- Select Tips (Cash) from the Transaction Type dropdown. Choose the appropriate Input Type and Pay & Bill Term.
- Select Tips (Paid) from the Transaction Type dropdown. Choose the appropriate Input Type and Pay & Bill Term.
Note: The Pay column remains at $0.00 because the amount that the employee will earn from tips will fluctuate from one pay period to the next. This will be entered in Time Entry each week.
- This will sync to the Assignment in Classic Back Office. When you Create Transactions in Time Entry each week, these Transactions Types will be automatically inserted.
Articles for BOLD products and services.
Articles for back office feature functionality.
Account Settings, configuration, and integrations.
Articles on Avionté 24/7 products and services.
Articles and best practices for PIXEL.
Reports, BI, and INSIGHTS.
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls