Experian’s exclusive Staffing Industry WOTC program provides a customized offering specifically designed to meet the unique needs of our staffing clients. This includes streamlined integrations, industry-specific reporting, and dedicated service resources, all in place to provide a best-in-class staffing industry WOTC experience.
The Experian Tax Credits integration with AviontéBOLD allows you to present their tax credit questionnaire to your talent through the Applicant Portal and view the tax credit status directly in BOLD.
- Integration Features
- Integration Setup
- Marketplace Integration Enablement
- Marketplace Audit
- Application Workflow Setup
- Onboarding Task Setup
- Creating an Onboarding Packet with Experian Tax Credits
- Job Requirements
- User & User Role Permission
- Integration Usage
1. Integration Features
· The tax credit questionnaire is embedded within the application workflow
· The tax credit questionnaire can be presented to the talent through an onboarding task
· Tax credit questions that require text answers will be prefilled to increase efficiency
· Provides in-app visibility of the tax credit status and estimated tax credit amount on the Employee > Detail page
· Provides in-app visibility of the tax credit status on the Employee > Search page
· Ability to search for talent based on their tax credit status
· Data files are automatically sent to Experian every week
· Avionté is sending 4 years' worth of historical data to Experian to support a wider range of tax credit programs
2. Integration Setup
There are two configuration pieces of the integration: (1) enablement and configuration of the tax credit questionnaire and (2) enablement and configuration of the tax credit data feeds.
The remainder of the integration is self-service, in that you can enable and configure it as long as you have your account credentials from Experian.
To enable and configure the integration, users need to have the Marketplace Admin user permission enabled.
- Users who open Experian Tax Credits from the Marketplace, without the Marketplace Admin permission, will see the following message:
Marketplace Integration Enablement
You will find the Experian integration in the Marketplace and have options to:
- Receive more information regarding Experian and the integration offering
- Enable the integration yourself if you are an existing Experian Tax Credits customer and have your Experian credentials
Experian Tax Credits Account Configuration & Validation
The Experian Tax Credits Integration Settings screen first gives you the ability to enable the tax credit questionnaire and or the tax credit data feeds.
Once those configuration options are toggled to "Enabled", then additional configuration areas are dynamically displayed.
Multiple Partner Account Codes can be used for the questionnaire. The Partner Account Codes along with a Configuration Name value must be entered into the Experian Marketplace tile. If you have multiple accounts set up with Experian, and they've given you your Partner Account Codes, you can configure the additional accounts in the Marketplace.
- Enter the Experian Configuration Name and Partner Account Code, and click Add & Verify.
- If it's validated successfully, the configuration will be shown in the account list.
- Items can be edited or deleted if necessary.
- When the configuration is complete, click Save.
An error will be displayed if the Partner Account Code is not valid.
Data Feed Configuration
- For employers that Experian should be receiving data feeds for, enter the Experian Account Number specific for each employer and click Save.
Note: To ensure 100% of candidates are presented with the survey, it is a best practice to add the Experian Tax Credit Questionnaire to all application workflows and make it required.
Changes to the integration configuration are tracked in the Marketplace Audit.
You can filter the Marketplace Audit based on the following:
- Date Range
A search field is available to perform keyword searches within the Marketplace Audit.
Application Workflow Setup
The primary method to deliver the Experian tax credits questionnaire is through an application workflow. Talent are then presented with the Experian tax credits questionnaire when they complete a general apply, or job apply from a job board.
- Click on the Accounts & Settings button > Click on Utilities from the dropdown
- Open the Careers Page Editor section.
The Experian Tax Credits questionnaire can be added to any existing application workflow as well as at the time of workflow creation.
- Select a workflow.
- Select Experian Tax Credits from the WOTC dropdown.
- Select either the Optional or Required button.
- Optional - will allow the talent to bypass the tax credit questionnaire
- Required - will require the talent to complete the tax credit questionnaire before they can move forward with their application
- Click Save Workflow.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for all workflows.
RECOMMENDATION: To ensure 100% of your talent are presented with the survey, it is a best practice to add the Experian Tax Credit Questionnaire to all application workflows and make it required.
Onboarding Task Setup
Experian Tax Credit Tasks are only available in the Talent > Onboarding Task flyout, to users that have the appropriate Group permission.
To enable the Experian Tax Credit Onboarding Task and set group permissions:
- Group permissions are set in Account & Settings > Utilities > Talent Onboarding Tasks.
- Expand Integration Tasks and click on Experian Tax Credits
- Select a new group from the drop-down, click the [+] to the right of the drop-down and click Save.
- If no Groups are visible in the drop-down, Groups will need to be created via Utilities > User Groups.
- Toggle the Experian Tax Credits to On.
Create an Onboarding Packet with Experian Tax Credits
Add the Experian tax credit questionnaire to a packet to include the task with a group of other Talent Onboarding Tasks.
To create an Onboarding Task Packet:
- Go to Account & Settings > Utilities > Onboarding Task Packets
- Click the [+] to create a new packet
- Give the packet a name
- To add Experian Tax Credits, check the box next to "Experian Tax Credits"
- Click Save.
Once configured in the Marketplace, you'll see the account options in the Talent > Onboarding sidebar:
The new filled job requirement should only stop the user from placing a talent if the talent has never been placed on a job AND they've never completed the WOTC survey, NOR did they opt out.
System Level Job Requirements
You can configure system-level tax credit questionnaire requirements that apply to every placement made in BOLD.
- Navigate to Utilities > Table Editor > New Filled Job Requirements – Integrations.
- Check the Experian Tax Credits checkbox.
- Click Save.
Upon placing a talent who doesn’t meet the system requirement, an error will be displayed in the placement flyout.
User & User Type Permission
There's a user and user type level permission that help ensure users have the proper access to view the potential tax credit amount for talent who've completed the Experian tax credit questionnaire and qualified.
|View Experian Potential Tax Credit Amount
|In the Talent > Tax screen, the Potential Tax Credit Amount value will be visible for the user or user type.
|In the Talent > Tax screen, the Potential Tax Credit Amount value will be hidden for the user or user type.
3. Integration Usage
Sending an Experian Tax Credits Onboarding Task
The Experian Tax Credits onboarding task can be sent via the Onboarding tab in a talent record. Click the Send Onboarding Tasks button to select the task or packet to send.
To send an Onboarding Task Packet:
- Expand Onboarding Packets.
- Select a packet from the dropdown.
- Click the [+] to add the packet
Note: You can send multiple packets by selecting additional packets from the dropdown and clicking the [+] button.
- Click Send.
To send an Onboarding Task:
- Expand Integration Tasks
- Check the Experian Tax Credits checkbox.
- Click Send.
The talent is presented with the Experian Tax Credits questionnaire from either an onboarding task on the BOLD talent portal, or through an application workflow.
The first page of the Experian Tax Credit questionnaire is a talent data form. The fields will prefill with the talent's data if it's already been captured.
Upon clicking Next on the talent data form, the first set of questions is presented to the talent. Based on how the talent answers the questions, they may or may not have more questions to answer.
Once they've completed the questionnaire, they will be presented with the final electronic signature page; upon clicking Next, the talent can proceed with the next step in the workflow.
Talent Onboarding Task
When the talent logs into their talent portal, the Experian Tax Credits onboarding task will be displayed as shown below.
Upon opening the task, the first page of the Experian Tax Credit questionnaire is a talent data form. The fields will prefill with the talent's data if it's already been captured.
Upon clicking Next on the talent data form, the first set of questions will be presented to the talent. Based on how the talent answers the questions, they may or may not have more questions to answer.
Once the talent has completed the questionnaire, they will be presented with the final electronic signature page.
Upon clicking Next on the electronic signature page, the talent will receive a confirmation that the task has been completed.
Duplicate Survey Scenario
Recruiters have the opportunity to assign the WOTC survey as a task to Talent as a Talent Task. If the Talent has already completed the survey during the application or at a prior time, don't worry the system will figure that out.
If it has been completed Experian confirms if the talent has completed the survey and the talent is redirected back to the task list. The WOTC task is removed from the task list.
The User can send multiple tasks to the talent, however the talent will only need to complete it once.
Manage Tax Credit Questionnaire Results
There are a few tools within BOLD that you can use to help review questionnaire results. This will help you identify en masse talent who are qualified for tax credits, etc.
Talent > Tax Screen
Once the talent completes the Experian tax credit questionnaire, their tax credit status, completion date, and estimated tax credit amount can be found on the Talent > Tax page.
If you have the Opt-Out option enabled through your account with Experian, and a talent selects to opt-out of the questionnaire, that selection is also displayed on the Talent > Tax page.
Talent Search Terms - Tax Credit Status
You can search for talent based on their tax credit status. The talent search results screen will return talent records that have tax credit status that matches the selected search term.
Onboarding Tasks Widget
The Onboarding Tasks widget can be used to identify and manage Experian Tax Credit tasks that have been sent to talent but not yet completed, as well as those that have been completed.