Tailor and manage individual user access within the 24/7 Onboarding system through Account & Settings, allowing administrators to customize task workflows and automation configurations, ensuring a secure and personalized onboarding experience.
- Tailor user access in the 24/7 Onboarding system through Account & Settings, enabling administrators to control task workflows and automation configurations.
- Customize permissions for Onboarding Task Workflow Admins and Onboarding Automation users to manage and edit configurations efficiently.
- Ensure changes take effect by logging out and logging back in after adjusting user access settings in the 24/7 Onboarding system.
Click on the links below for more information:
- 24/7 Onboarding Overview
- Create Workflows with Onboarding Tasks
- Configuring Talent Onboarding Tasks
- Create Automation Triggers and Actions
- Create Talent Questionnaires
- Symmetry Tasks
- Create and use Signature Question Type
- Using the 24/7 ONBOARDING App: Onboarding
- 24/7 App ONBOARDING Examples
- Create and send Talent Questionnaires
- Talent Questionnaires (Web Test) Report
- User Types, Permissions and Access
- Creating and configuring Users
Individual user access
- Click on Account & Settings
- Click on your Name
- Go to the 24/7 section
- Click on the checkboxes for the following
- 24/7 ONBOARDING Task Workflow Admin: Able to create and edit 24/7 ONBOARDING Task and Workflow configurations.
- Onboarding Automation: Able to create and edit Onboarding Automation configurations.
- Click on the Save button
- We recommend logging out and logging back in for the changes to be applied.