Click on the links below for more information:
- Mass email from Talent search page
- Mass email from Company/Contact search page
- Custom SMTP setup
- Troubleshoot Custom SMTP
- Using Multi-Factor (MFA)
- Whitelisting IPs (BOLD)
From Company Manager
1. Run a search for Hiring Managers.
2. Use the check boxes to select the Contacts you’d like to send your message to.
3. Once you’ve selected all of the Contacts you want to email, click on the Send Email link at the bottom of the results table.
4. The resulting window is where you can compose your message.
*the |Name| will be replaced with the name of the individual recipient*
Avionté will also alert you if any of the recipients unsubscribed
In case the purpose of the email is to market Candidates to the selected Contacts, you can include those Candidate’s documents/resume. Just type the names of up to three Candidates into the text field and then click on the Find Documents button. Avionté will retrieve all of the resumes that have been uploaded to those Candidate’s profiles. You can then choose whichever one you’d like to attach. If the resume documents you wish to attach are not in a Candidate’s profile, you can also use the Select button to search your computer's documents file as well.
Once you click send, your message will be delivered to all of the Contacts you selected.
Note: That if turned on, email recipients can choose to unsubscribe from further mass emails.