Choice Screening Integration in AviontéBOLD
Choice Screening seeks to enhance organizations through strategic application of the right background screening services for their clients.
The Choice integration with AviontéBOLD allows you to use their screening services when performing your background check requests on prospective talent. The results are delivered to you in a report within the BOLD interface.
The Choice Screening integration must first be enabled.
- Open the Accounts & Settings menu.
- Click System Settings
- Click System Features
- Under the Integrations section, select Choice Screening
- Click Save
- Log out and log back in
The integration must then be configured.
- Navigate to Account & Settings
- Click Avionté Marketplace
- Find Choice Screening
- Click Details
- Client ID – Provided by Choice Screening
- Client Secret – Provided by Choice Screening
- Consent Type
Electronic: Consent form will be emailed to the talent after the background check request is submitted in BOLD. The expectation is that the talent will sign it electronically before the background check request can be processed.
Paper: The staffing agency will present the consent form to the employee to be signed before requesting the background check via the integration.
How to use the Integration
Send a Background Check Request
- From a talent record, navigate to the Screening section.
- Click the Create a Choice Screening button
- The Create Choice Background Check aside opens and prepopulates with the talent’s information.
- Enter Drivers License information if needed
- Select a package from the Choice Package dropdown
- Click Submit Check
Once Choice Screening has processed the request, you are able to view the results in the Talent > Screening page and the Background Check Widget.
Talent > Screening page
Background Check Widget
Managing Background Check requests
Once the background check request is sent to Choice Screening, the requests can be tracked and managed through the Background Checks Dashboard Widget. See the article below for more information regarding the Background Checks:
Listed below are the required fields for every background check request.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Zip/Postal Code
- Birth Date
If any of these data fields aren’t populated when clicking the Create a Choice Screening button, a message will display in the aside:
If any of the required data fields aren’t populated in the aside when sending the request, the fields will be highlighted in red and will be required to complete before the Submit Check button can be clicked.