This feature provides Talent access to manually uploaded and signed Adobe documents, through the Talent portal.
This feature allows for documents to be uploaded to the Talent Profile and have them be visible to the talent when they log into their portal. This could be a company handbook, for example. Even after such a document has been signed, you have told us you would like the talent to be able to refer back to it. This feature makes that possible.
Activating the Feature In Utilities
The feature is not enabled by default; this needs to be done in AviontéBOLD Utilities. To activate it, go to Utilities, from the Account & Settings menu.
- Search for 'talent profiles'
- Set the Documents toggle to On
Talent Visibility Toggle For Manual Document Uploads
Upload the desired document to the talent record, if it has not been uploaded already.
- If not there already in AviontéBOLD, navigate to Talent, and search for and find the Talent you need.
- Select Documents
- Now, click the Upload Document button
A window will open allowing you to select which document you would like uploaded. Once that has been done, the document will appear in the document list.
On the right-hand side of the screen, you will see some controls for managing a document.
- The Show/Hide From Talent View toggle allows you to set the Talent visibility for that particular document. "Hide" is the default; documents are not visible to the talent in their portal. If you click the toggle, it will change to "Show," and the document will be visible to the talent.
- The "eye" button gives a "live view" of the document; clicking it shows a preview of the document.
- There is also a red "delete" button that will allow you to remove the document from the Talent's list
Document List in Talent Portal
When the Talent is logged into their Avionté portal, clicks on Profile, and selects Documents, the documents you have assigned to them and marked to Show in their view, will appear. Clicking on a document will download a copy of it that can be viewed.
Talent Visibility Toggle For Adobe E-Sign Documents
The visibility options also can be applied to Adobe E-Sign Documents. When set to "Show," these documents will appear in the talent portal.
Screenshot: Adobe E-Sign Documents Appearing In Talent Portal
For more information about I-9 and W4 documents specifically, please refer to this article: Requiring Important Documents when Placing Talent on Jobs.