|Icon||Sections used in||Description|
|Pipeline a Candidate|
|Nominate a Candidate|
|Pipelined||Decline a Candidate|
|Nominated||Start Talent on the Job|
|Nominated||Remove Talent from the Job|
Nominate a Candidate
There are several places that give you the ability to Nominate/Submit a candidate. If you Nominate/Submit a candidate directly from their profile you can nominate/submit them for multiple positions at once.
- The green person icon, will add the candidate to the Nominated section.
- Once you've nominated the candidate, you'll see a flyout window to complete some additional steps.
- Pay / Salary: This may get pre-populated, but you can enter a rate.
- Bill / Fee: This may get pre-populated, but you can enter a rate.
- Recruiter: Select the Recruiter that should receive the credit.
- Source: Select a Source that the Talent/Candidate came from.
- Send Email (checkbox): Click the checkbox to send an email to the Hiring Manager
- Email Subject: This is pre-populated but can be edited.
- Include Talent Comments:
- Include Networking Information:
- Email Body:
- Talent Documents:
- Talent Resumes: Select a Resume from the drop down
- Include Feedback Form: Select a Feedback Form
- Click on the Nominate button
Pay and Bill
Notice the Pay and Bill information can be entered above the email section. This information will NOT go out to the manager when the “Send Email” box is checked. It will store under the Job Board Tab and in the applicant profile under Job Activities as well as appear on the job board manager.
When you are submitting a candidate, you’ll notice there is a drop-down menu next to recruiter (see below). The Recruiter, by default, will be the user submitting the Candidate to the client but can easily be changed to the Recruiter that deserves the recruiting credit.
If at anytime the “Recruiter” needs to be changed to a different user, this can done be within the Talent Screen of the job the candidate was submitted to. To do this, simply go to the Talent Screen and find the submitted Candidate. Click on the current Recruiter name and a drop-down list will appear for you to select the new Recruiter.
Content (Documents, etc...)
When you Nominate a candidate you can include the documents from the applicant's profile such as the resume and links to their social media. The content entered within the text box will serve as the email content - or, notes, if you are not sending the submittal via email. To streamline the creation process, create a "nomination" email template to be leveraged from any nomination flyout.
Note on comments: The Manager Comments section in the Job search results (and Talent Screen bucket) do NOT use Feedback Forms. The way to get comments into this area is to log in as a Contact into the Contact Portal and submit comments through the Comment area there. That is the only way to have info populate in this area.
You can find more information about the Contact Portal here: Contact Experience
From the Talent Page, check the boxes (on the left) of the applicants/talent you want to mass nominate/submit. This can be done under the Pipeline/Under Consideration and Web applicants/talent section of the Talent/Candidate Management screen.
Once you select Nominate/Submit, you will be brought to the following screen:
Enter any required information, and click “Nominate/Submit Candidates“. Once the applicants/talent are nominated/submitted, you will be brought back to the talent/candidate management screen, and from here you will see the two new nominated/submitted candidates at the top of the Current Nominees/Submitted Candidates section.