Avionté makes it simple to create an applicant profile by providing numerous options for inhaling applicants into the system. Applicant/Talent profiles can be created through any of the options below.
Avionté offers a variety of methods for creating applicant profiles, including manual entry, importing text or resumes, utilizing plugins like Echo for sourcing, and employing Outlook Add-ins for email-based applicant creation.
Manual entry involves filling out required fields and submitting the information, while importing text allows for easy parsing of resume content pasted into the system.
Users can also directly upload resume files, with the system automatically parsing the content for review and confirmation before submission. Additionally, mass uploads can be performed through CSV files or by sending resume files via email to email@example.com.
Hovering over the applicant's/talent tab, users will notice multiple ways to add a new applicant.
Add New Applicant/Talent
This form of adding applicants/talent is completely manual.
Add New Applicant/Talent
Click on the Add New Applicant/Talent button, fill out the required fields and click Submi'.
Import Text allows users to copy the text from a resume or document and paste it into the text box. The Avionté system will parse the resume and fill out the Applicant/Talent Fields based on the text.
Once the text is pasted and 'Parse Text' is clicked, the user will be required to confirm the parsed information. After entering the required fields and adding tags, click 'Submit' and the applicant profile will be created.
Import Resume is the ideal option if you already have the resume file and would like to be attached to the applicant profile.
- Upload your document or drag and drop it in the file box.
- The system will automatically parse the resume.
- Confirm the details are correct, add any necessary tags and click Submit
Applicants/Talent can be inhaled to Avionté from numerous job board and social media sites. Use our Chrome Echo Plug-in to source off sites like Linkedin and Indeed.
Use the Outlook Add-ins to easily create applicants/talent from your email.
Avionté offers two ways to mass upload applicants/talent into the system.
- Under the Applicants/Talent tab, click 'Import Multiple'
- First, download the CSV File
- Fill out the columns with the appropriate information.
Note: That columns cannot be added or removed from the file as this will cause the upload to fail. Also, note that all applicants MUST have a first and last name and email address.
- Once you have filled out the file, save it and upload it. Select what you would like the system to check for duplicates (if nothing is selected, it will check based on name and email) and click 'Load File'
- The next screen will give you a preview of the applicants. If there are any issues, you will see those applicants/talent on this page.
- To Import the applicants/talent, click 'Import Applicants/Talent Now!'
Applicants/Talent can be mass uploaded by sending resume files to firstname.lastname@example.org
Open a new email and attach up to 25 resume files per email
Send to email@example.com
Once the process is complete, a confirmation email will be sent that confirms whether the uploads were successful or not