After you have identified a Talent you would like to work for you, you can assign that talent to available jobs.
To begin, search for a Talent you would like to assign a job to. Bring up that Talent's main page.
- In the Quick Actions menu on the right-hand side of the page, click Start Talent. The Select A Job fly-out will open. Jobs are listed in the fly-out with details, including the Start Date.
- Select the job to which you want to assign the talent by clicking the radio button. If there are required details missing from the Talent or the Job, the system will tell you, and you will need to address these first. These can include missing geocodes, emails, or phone numbers.
- When ready, the Assign on Job fly-out will appear. Here it is shown with the Talent Source indicated, one of the settings you can make for a job.
- Here you can adjust the details for the job to your liking. If you click View Job Details, they will be displayed in a new tab.
- The nomination source can be selected in the aside (indicated in the screenshot).
- When ready, click Assign Talent. The Start on Job will display a message: "1 applicant(s) started on the job!" and the Start sheet template will be shown. This can be modified if you wish. You can refer again to the job details if needed by clicking Go to [job name] Job. When ready, click Send.
- Afterward, the Talent will have been started on the job and the email(s) you specified will receive a start sheet.
Note: Integrated customers are not allowed to edit the Sales Rep for a placement; they will only be able to edit the sales rep at the job level. Therefore, for integrated customers, the Sales Rep dropdown will be read-only.
You can also start a Talent on a job from the Applicant/Talent Search itself. This allows you to mass start (multiple) applicants. For more information on setting this up, click here: Mass Start Applicants (System Permission)
Note that talent needs to have a user created beforehand, to be included in a mass start.
When starting talent via Mass Start, the nomination source will default to the one on the individual talent's profile.
The system will prompt you to fill in the Hired Details.
Note on Filled Job Requirements
A Talent needs to abide by the Filled Job Requirements set up in the Table Editor. For any applicants who do not meet those needs, you will receive a notification letting you know what requirement is missing. Candidates who meet the criteria will be started on the role.